Holiday Let Mortgage UK is a specialist broker offering access to the entire UK mortgage market for holiday homes and similar properties, including many lenders who don’t work directly with the public. We have great insight into this market, and have formed very close working arrangements with lenders which allow us to offer deals you can find anywhere else.
Our primary task is generally finding the best Holiday Let mortgage for you. We research the market and present you with the best options for your unique situation. Many of our clients come to us because their finance needs are beyond the criteria standard lenders can accept, and we put them in contact with more specialised lenders who understand both the Holiday Let market and the client’s individual situation.
Beyond finding you the best rate for your mortgage, we can provide a great deal of advice and assistance, including structuring your mortgage application to improve your chances of being accepted.
What kind of Holiday Let mortgage terms could I get?
That varies quite a bit from lender to lender, and from business to business. Generally speaking though, we have helped our customers find mortgages on the following terms:
- Purchases of dedicated Holiday Lets and newly built flats at up to 75% LTV
- Purchases of second homes with occasional Holiday Letting use at up to 85% LTV
- Limited companies purchasing Holiday Let properties
- Holiday Let Mortgage for first time buyers
- Loan assessment based on your rental income or your combined rental income and work income
- Development of non-traditional properties
- Properties in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Lower rates and higher LTVs than traditional lenders
- One mortgage for a number of individual Holiday Lets
- Mortgages and bridging loans for conversion or development
- Mortgaged purchases of a Holiday Let-based business