Hospitality businesses like Holiday Parks and blocks of Holiday Lets are incredibly popular in the new ‘staycation’ UK. Many buyers are interested in taking on a single caravan at a holiday park, a single building at such a park or even an entire park. The problem is that many traditional lenders have not yet adapted to financing this type of holiday business. Many only offer mortgages with very restrictive terms, and others refuse to lend entirely. If this sounds all too familiar, Holiday Let Mortgage UK can help.
Getting a mortgage for a holiday park or similar holiday property doesn’t have to be so confusing or difficult! HLM can help you find the best financing options on the market today, and make the application process simple and manageable.
What kind of Holiday Park Mortgage terms could I get?
That varies quite a bit from lender to lender, and from business to business. Generally speaking, though, we have helped our customers find mortgages on the following terms:
- Mortgages and financing for homeowners and first-time buyers
- Financing for partnerships, individuals and limited companies – note that financing for limited companies typically require a personal guarantee of the loan
- Mortgages typically available only for owner-managed properties
- Loan values of £250,000 and up
- Up to 60% LTV for interest-only loans and up to 70% for capital-and-interest
- Loan terms of up to 25 years for capital-and-interest repayment or up to 10 years for interest-only
- Loans are available for leasehold properties, assuming the lease allows business use, and at least 85 years remaining on the lease
- Borrowers typically must be UK residents and either EU or UK nationals
- Properties must typically be located on the UK mainland